- Fix bug that wasn’t allowing for manual dosing / LED updates.
- Fix bug that was disconnecting workers with using “stop all activity” in the UI when pumps were running.
pios updatenow has a
- Fix an OD calibration bug that would produce an extremely high value when the signal was below the minimum signal (the blank) during OD calibration.
- IPv4 is really IPv4 now.
- Adding ability to install plugins by name via the UI.
- New tools to update Pioreactors on a local access point. More docs coming soon!
turbidostat_targeting_oddosing automation. This is just like the existing
targets the raw OD instead of normalized OD. This is most useful post-OD calibration.
- In the UI, the dosing automation “Turbidostat” has been renamed “Turbidostat Targeting nOD”
See documentation here.
In your Pioreactor UI, visit Updates in the left sidebar.
and click on “Update to latest release” in the top right corner:
Problems? Let me know here or at