- Using builtin PID controller logic, instead of a 3rd party library. This shouldn’t require any updates to PID code or parameters.
- Better error handling when the PioreactorUI API can’t be reached.
- Some initial support for Basic Auth in the PioreactorUI
- improved sensitivity of self-test
- executing experiment profiles now checks for required plugins.
pio rmnow asks for confirmation before executing.
- Some minor noise reduction in OD reading job.
- Plugins can be built with a flag file LEADER_ONLY to only be installed on the leader Pioreactor.
- Stirring now pauses and restart duing OD calibration. Thanks @odcambc!
- Breaking: Light/Dark cycle LED automation uses minutes instead of hours now! Thanks @c-bun!
In your Pioreactor UI, visit Updates in the left sidebar.
and click on “Update to latest release” in the top right corner:
Problems? Let me know here or at