PID Automation Error

I just tried to run the PID Morbidostat Dosing Automation and this error popped up. I think it might be similar to the previous issue with Chemostat dosing automation.

14:57:35 pioreactor1 dosing automation can’t multiply sequence by non-int of type ‘float’
14:57:33 pioreactor1 dosing control Disconnected.
14:57:33 pioreactor1 dosing control can’t multiply sequence by non-int of type ‘float’
14:57:33 pioreactor1 dosing control Starting pid_morbidostat(target_od=1.5, target_growth_rate=0.1, duration=60.0, skip_first_run=False).

Yes, you’re right, it’s the same error. A variable (target_growth_rate) is coming in as a string, when it should be cast to float before it’s used.

We have tests for this automation, but the variables are passed in as floats.

Fix is in our development branch. If you need a working version now, you can install the bleeding edge with pio update app -b develop.

Thanks. I also just noticed that when I run the waste pump (both continuously and for 1 mL), it does not send any message to the Recent event log in the UI. When I add media or alt media, it does send a message to the Recent event logs.

Not sure if this is intended or not, but it does log when the waste media pump runs as part of an automation.