- No more waiting around for growth-rate-calculating to get to “Ready” state
- The “Label” step in the New Experiment flow is skipped if there is only 1 active Pioreactor in the cluster.
- Silenced the “LED is locked” warning - now it’s a DEBUG level message.
- Fixed bug that wasn’t passing lists correctly in
- Faster boot times.
- Faster UI load times by gzip-ing assets.
- Fixed a bug where a plugin would not be loaded if it’s name collided with a module in the stdlib. For example, putting
.pioreactor/pluginswould not be loaded, since when we tried to import
test, it would load the stdlib’s
test, not the local plugin. This has been fixed.
- Simplify some UI elements.
- Security improvements.
- Reduce the default LED intensity in
light_dark_cyclefrom 50% to 5%. This is more appropriate for sparse cultures.
- Fixed a race condition when starting a hotspot with boot config.ini.
- changed how
is_HAT_presentdetermine is the HAT is on the Pi. Previously, it used the i2c bus to check if the RP2040’s firmware was active. This would fail if the HAT was present, but the firmware or i2c wasn’t working. Now we check the EEPROM, which is a much more robust test.
Update guides are available here